Friday, May 01, 2009

I'm such a tomboy, floop de doop.



Now, I love tomboy characters. Dress a girl up as a boy, and man, I love it. But there's no reason to go on and on about how you were such a tomboy whenever some idiot goes on about how all girls love pink and princesses. If the person can't get it through their head from real life, a million comments on how ungirly we were won't do it.

Now, I don't generally like feminine stuff myself, although today I realized that it's not so much girly stuff I hate, but girly stuff that requires sitting still and being looked at. I'm cool if it's making a ten course meal using only cabbages and salt or let's all go and save the homestead using only a needle, thread and one reluctant cow, but stuff like "I sat around and removed my hair. Then I dressed in some Jimmy Choo stilettos, and nothing else but saran wrap because I wanted to be fresh to impress my man so he could give me moneys' bores me to death.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can so relate to you, I am a tomboy and I love to be one. People tell me to act more lady like but I am all Hell no! No one can define me just because of my gender.

1:28 PM  
Blogger animeg said...

Yea, I understand that some girls are pretty in pink, but a lot of us just don't work that way.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home