Tuesday, July 04, 2006

You know, I'm tempted to buy some OEL manga, but my comics want list is so long it'll be months before I get to Chugworth, Sorcerers and Secretaries or Fool's Gold. In other news, I posted a few companies that are taking submissions.

Yea, I think global manga is our future. Note that a lot of these folks came up from webcomics. Now, that's a good way to build up your talent or to just have fun(I used to do a webcomic but it's been lost to the web. Anyway, it wasn't very good). I think this is just the first generation of talent. I think the next few years will be awesome for comics.

Speaking of webcomics:

I really like this comic, although I don't know why. When searching the archives, be careful, while this particular comic is safe for work, there are many not safe for work comics here.

And sadly enough, The Pain is on haitus

Unrelated:

Old Archie story and Superman is a dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home