Sunday, February 12, 2012

Madoka Magica

As you don't know, I'm the only person on the planet who has not seen Madoka Magica. I have finally seen episodes 1-4. Here's the first episode:

Madoka: I'M A NORMAL 8TH GRADER WHO RUNS OUT OF THE DOOR WITH TOAST IN MY MOUTH! Eh..did I have a trippy dream last night or what? Something about a cat..a girl....and a dangerous magical contract?

Madoka: HEY! THERE'S A MYSTERIOUS TRANSFER STUDENT IN MY CLASS! Do I know her?

Mysterious Transfer Student: *glares* If you know what's good for you, you won't sign any DANGEROUS MAGICAL CONTRACTS!

Madoka: Uh..thanks?

Madoka and Sayaka: We're normal teenage girls! Yay!

Madoka: I'm hearing a voice in my head...let's wander off alone!

*She enters a trippy scene full of butterflies and mothballs with mustaches and shit*

Me: NOT THE BUTTERFLIES OF DEATH AND REBIRTH!!!

Mami: IT'S COOL TO SIGN A DANGEROUS MAGICAL CONTRACT! LIKE ME!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home