Friday, April 16, 2010

Cute Knight Kingdom

Eh, I played this for a few minutes. The graphics are primitive, but so was the predecessor Cute Knight I have to admit I find the former more charming. The new system of gaining job experience doesn't seem as charming and seems a bit longer than it was previously. It was sort of a meh experience, not worth my game club credit.


In other news, I'm surprised that people don't remember that Final Fantasy tends to be linear. Then again, I started in the Nintendo era, and I don't think I remember a Final Fantasy that was extensively nonlinear. There were bonus bosses and fetch quests, yes, but I just can't imagine a nonlinear Final Fantasy, although I have not played the MMORPG ones since I don't play those games.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home