Friday, September 03, 2010

More Obsessing About Scott Pilgrim

Scott Pilgrim's Finest Hour is the best ending ever. I liked how Scott Pilgrim goes through a retrospective of his important exes all through the novel, as both he and Ramona learn to let go of the past, unlike Gideon who has cryogenically frozen his exes. Since the ending was totally different, and much cooler with Gideon using emotional issues for warfare, it's really hard to compare.

I will obsess about how in the movie the Roxie and Twins fights were visually cooler, although those were in volume 5. I will also state that I love the chapter title "World of Ruin", but does that mean that from before, with Scott being an ass, was the "World of Balance"?

I'm just rambling, but I really have become a giant Scott Pilgrim fangirl. Not so much that I'd ask @radiomaru if fanfic was allowed though! BTW: This Scott Pilgrim soundtrack is great.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home